Directorate of Public Health Engineering Training Officer [9th Grade] Exam Schedule 2023. Written examination for the post of “Training Officer” [9th grade] of the Directorate of Public Health Engineering under the Local Government Department. For the information of all concerned, it is to be informed that the schedule, seat arrangements, and instructions for the written examination for the post of “Training Officer” [9th Grade] [Notification No-191, Date: 23.12.2021] of the Directorate of Public Health Engineering under the Local Government Department are mentioned below.
Admit Card Download Link: http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd/ncad
Directorate of Public Health Engineering Training Officer Admit Card and Seat Plan 2023
Important instructions regarding written examination:
1. No fresh admit card will be sent to the candidates shortlisted for the written test. Have to appear in the written exam with the admit card obtained online. Commission website www.bpsc.gov.bd and Teletalk Bangladesh Ltd. in case of lost/damaged admit card. Download and collect from its website http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd.
2. No candidate can appear in the exam without admit card.
3. Candidates should take their seats at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall within 2 hours of the commencement of the examination.
4. Candidates are especially warned that if the registration number is not written correctly and the circle is not filled correctly in the answer sheet or if any kind of tampering or use of fluid in the answer sheet, the candidature of the concerned candidate will be canceled.
5. Each candidate’s registration number and name in the attendance list will be printed with his/her photo and signature similar to the admit card. The photo and signature of the admit card will be compared with the photo and signature of the attendance list, if there is no match, the candidate will be expelled and legal action will be taken against him.
6. Arrangements will be made to conduct special search operations against fake candidates. Books, bags, watches, pocket watches, electronic watches, mobile phones, watch-like mobile phones or any electronic devices, jewelry, credit cards, debit cards, and bank cards are strictly prohibited in the examination center. If the said prohibited material is found in the possession of any candidate, his/her candidature will be confiscated and the said candidate will be expelled and necessary legal action will be taken against him/her.
7. Candidates can use a simple calculator. However, a scientific calculator or any such device cannot be used.
8. Candidates’ written test of a total of 200 marks including Bengali-50, English-50, General Knowledge 40, and Mathematics and Mental Ability-60 marks will be held in 4 hours.
9. Candidates will be given 04 answer sheets for 04 subjects simultaneously in the exam room. Candidates have to use different answer sheets to answer Bengali, English, General Knowledge and Mathematics, and Mental Ability. If multiple subjects are answered in the same answer sheet, the answer sheet will be canceled.
10. Candidates with disabilities who require audio recorders should submit their application form to the Director, Unit-1, Head Office of the Commission, Dhaka, by 09-03-2023 (during office hours). The recorder will be provided by the Karma Commission considering the applications received.
11. In case of serious deficiency of the conditions mentioned in the recruitment notice in the case of any candidate, the candidature of the said candidate will be considered canceled at any stage before or after the oral examination.
12. The notification is available on the Commission’s website www.bpsc.gov.bd.