Rangpur, Barisal, and Sylhet division govt primary school teacher job circular published. govt primary school teacher job circular 2023 – Rangpur Barisal and Sylhet Division Circular. Rangpur, Barisal, and Sylhet for govt primary school teacher job circular in Grade 13 of National Pay Scale 2015 on the vacant posts of ‘Assistant Teacher’ in Government Primary Schools under Directorate of Primary Education and ‘Assistant Teacher’ created in Revenue Sector for Pre-Primary Class under PEDP-4 in Nationalized Government Primary Schools. Applications are invited from permanent citizens of all upazilas /educational police stations of all districts of the division as per the instructions/conditions mentioned below.
Primary Teacher Circular Age Limit:
As of 24.03.2023 the minimum and maximum age for general candidates will be 21-30 years. However, in the case of children of freedom fighters and physically challenged applicants, the minimum and maximum age will be 21-32 years. An affidavit is not admissible in determining age.
According to the memorandum dated 22.09.2022 of Rule-1 Branch of the Ministry of Public Administration, all the candidates whose age was within the maximum age limit on 25.03.2020 can also apply.
Primary Teacher Educational Qualification:
Bachelor’s or Bachelor’s (Honours) or equivalent degree from a recognized university with CGP of second class or equivalent (minimum 2.25 on a scale of 4 and minimum 2.8 on a scale of 5).
Institution: Directorate of Primary Education
- Post Name: Assistant Teacher
- Division: Rangpur, Barisal and Sylhet
- Application Fee: 220/-
- Application Start: 10 March 2023
- Application Link: https://dpe.teletalk.com.bd/
- Application Last Date: 24 March 2023
- Circular Download Link: Download
Govt Primary School Teacher Job Circular 2023
Govt Primary School Teacher Job Circular Conditions:
(2) Interested candidates should apply online. Online application will start on 10.03.2023 (10:30 AM) and will end on 24.03.2023 (11:59 PM).
(3) Instructions for filling out the Application Form can be obtained online by entering the website http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd. If the application form is filled and submitted online following the instructions, a draft applicant’s copy with Unpaid status will be generated from the website with the user ID of the candidate, which should be printed and the information provided in the application should be verified.
(4) Before submitting the application fee, the candidate will be sure of the correctness of the information given by reading the Draft Applicant’s Copy several times. If any mistake is observed, the application fee cannot be submitted against it, and following paragraph 3 of this notification, fill the new Application Form with the correct information and verify the information given again with the print of the Draft Applicant’s Copy with the new User ID and Unpaid status.
(5) Application fee of Taka 200.00 (two hundred) payable through SMS from any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number within the next 72 hours by following the instructions given in the Draft Applicant’s Copy using the User ID provided against the duly filled Application Form. And Teletalk service charge of 20:00 (twenty) together with a total of 220:00 (two hundred and twenty) to be paid.
(6) After paying the application fee, the applicant will be given a password along with a User ID through SMS on the mobile number given in the application. After that click on the ‘Download Applicant’s Copy’ tab of http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd website and submit the User ID and Password received on mobile to get Final Applicant’s Copy with Paid status. Color print copy of the Final Applicant must be preserved till the end of the recruitment process. Only after the payment of the application fee, the application will be considered as finally accepted and there will be no further correction, addition, or modification of information in the application or opportunity for the same candidate to fill the Application Form afresh.
(7) Later after finalizing the arrangements for the written examination every eligible applicant will be provided with the admit card download link through SMS through which the applicant can download the exam admit card. If required to recover the User ID and Password, the link can be recovered with the candidate’s personal information.
(8) All communication related to the examination will be done on the mobile phone number provided by the candidate in the online application form, so it is recommended to keep the said number active at all times, read the SMS, and follow the instructions received immediately.
(9) The candidature of the applicant who is a permanent resident of the upazila/ police station will be determined in favor of the said upazila/ police station and all activities related to his appointment will be regulated accordingly. Selected candidates will be appointed in their upazila/ police station as per the process described in Government Primary School Teacher Recruitment Rules, 2019.
(10) Vacancies of ‘Assistant Teachers’ under the revenue sector in government primary schools (Upazila / Thana wise) will be filled first by candidates selected in order of merit as per Government Primary School Teacher Recruitment Rules, 2019. The posts of ‘Assistant Teachers’ created in the revenue department for pre-primary classes in nationalized government primary schools will be filled by the remaining candidates on the merit list.
(11) Married female candidates can apply at any of their husband’s or fathers’ permanent addresses. However, the candidature of the one mentioned in the application between these two permanent addresses will be considered in the upazila/ police station quota.
(12) Applications containing false/false information/defective/incomplete will be rejected without assigning any reason. If any information or documents submitted by the candidate is found to be untrue/false at any stage during the recruitment process or even after recruitment, his/her application/selection/recruitment will be canceled and legal/administrative action will be taken against him/her for furnishing false/false information. Moreover, if his district, police station/upazila is wrong in the application, his application will be considered canceled.
(13) If the pet quota is not mentioned in the application form, he will not be included in the pet quota even if he submits a certificate in favor of the pet quota during the oral examination.
(14) In spite of claiming pet quota in the application form, if he fails to submit the necessary evidence in favor of pet quota, his candidature will be considered canceled.
(15) As defined in the Government Primary School Teacher Recruitment Rules, 2019, “pet” means the unmarried child of a teacher who is or was employed in a Government Primary School, who is wholly dependent on the said teacher or would have been wholly dependent if he were alive or in service and the said The widow or widowed husband or divorced daughter of the teacher who is wholly dependent on the said teacher or, as the case may be, would have been similarly dependent if he were alive. At the time of oral examination, pet candidates must submit the certificate issued by the concerned Upazila/ Police Station Education Officer to the effect that he/she was a pet till 24.03.2023. If a candidate fails to submit the said certificate, his/her candidature will be considered canceled.
(16) If a male candidate mentions a female or a female candidate mentions a male in the application form, his/her candidature will be considered canceled.
(17) Candidates selected/nominated for oral examination based on the result of the written examination shall submit the following attested documents to the concerned District Primary Education Office:
- (a) The Photocopy of the application submitted online and 2 (two) passport-size photographs
- (b) All types of original/temporary certificates relating to educational qualification;
- (c) Citizenship certificate issued by the concerned Union Parishad Chairman/Municipal Mayor/City Corporation Councillor;
- (d) Copy of National Identity Card/Birth Registration;
- (e) Pet certificate issued by concerned Upazila/Thana Education Officer (not signed before 24.03.2023) in case of pet candidates;
- (f) In case of proof of upper age limit (i) Certificates and documents required of freedom fighters as per the latest decision of the Government for candidates who are children of freedom fighters, and
(ii) Certificate issued by the competent authority in favor of physically challenged candidates;
- (g) attested photocopy of admit card of written examination;
(18) The candidate’s certificate and photograph must bear the seal with the name below the signature of the attesting officer (Gazetted Officer of 9th grade or above).
(19) No TA/DA will be given for participation in written and oral examination.
(20) In case of need of assistance regarding the online submission of the application can be contacted at the [email protected] e-mail address or from any Teletalk number at Teletalk Customer Care 121 number. Besides, the address of the nearest customer care center of Teletalk can be found in the ‘Help’ tab of the website http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd.
(21) The appointing authority reserves the right to modify, add, subtract, or cancel the terms and conditions of this notification without assigning any reason. The decision of the appointing authority regarding the acceptance/rejection of the application and appointment will be final. No objection can be raised in this regard.
(22) Due to the publication of this recruitment circular, the authorities shall not be bound to conduct the examination or to grant the appointment to the posts applied for. The authorities reserve the right to cancel this notification.
Govt Primary School Teacher Job Circular 2023 pdf Download