Bangladesh Bank DECO (General) Practical Exam 2023. List of Primarily Selected Candidates (2nd Phase) for the Post of Deputy Manager (ICT) – DC/DRS Maintenance Engineer (Job ID: 10170) & Officer (ICT) – EOD Specialist (Job ID: 10176) of basic Bank Ltd details.. (105 KB) [download]
Bangladesh Bank DECO (General) Post Practical Exam Schedule 2023. Notification regarding seat arrangement and schedule of practical examination of candidates who passed the Standard Aptitude Test held for recruitment to 50 vacancies of ‘Data Entry/Control Operator (General)’ in Bangladesh Bank.
Passed the Standard Aptitude Test held on 22/10/2021 as per Recruitment Circular No-43/2020 published on 01/09/2020 for recruitment to the post of 16th-grade ‘Data Entry/Control Operator (General)’ in Bangladesh Bank (13/02/ According to the results published in the circular no-07/2023 dated 2023) the practical examination of 318 (three hundred and eighteen) candidates will be held on 11/03/2023 (Day: Saturday) as per the schedule mentioned below.
Bangladesh Bank DECO (General) Practical Exam 2023
2. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. Admit Card of Standard Aptitude Test will be considered as Admit Card of Practical Test.
3. Candidates are advised to enter the examination room by matching the complete roll number of 06 (six) digits properly.
4. Bringing any papers, books, mobile phones, calculators, smart watches, any kind of electronic devices, credit and debit cards, credit and debit cards like devices, jewelry, bracelets, wallets/wallets, and bags is strictly prohibited in the examination center.
5. Candidates must reach the examination center at least 01 (one) hour before the commencement of the examination to complete the necessary checking activities. No candidate shall under any circumstances be allowed to enter the center after the commencement of the examination.
6. Candidates cannot cover their ears during the examination, both ears must be visible.
7. Candidates will not be given any kind of TA/DA for appearing in the examination.
8. Candidates should follow the health rules related to Covid-19 as directed by the Ministry of Health.