Rural Savings Bank Recruitment Exam Result and Oral Exam Schedule 2023. Oral Test Schedule of Eligible Candidates for Recruitment to 24 Vacant Posts of “Senior Principal Officer (Grade-5)” (Job ID No. 10177) of Palli Accumik Bank. In view of recruitment circular No. 84/2022 dated 18/05/2022 for recruitment of 24 vacant posts of ‘Senior Principal Officer (Grade-5)’ (Job ID No. 10177) of Bankers Selection Committee, Palli Accumik Bank, last 13/01/ The oral examination of 93 candidates who passed the written examination held on 2023 will be held at Bangladesh Bank, Head Office (4th Floor of Main Building), Motijheel, Dhaka as per the following date and schedule.
palli sanchay bank result 2023 – pallisanchaybank.gov.bd
palli sanchay bank Viva Information 2023:
No interview card will be issued separately for the oral test; However, the admit card of a previously held written examination, The oral examination will be considered as admit card. Candidates must report at the scheduled time for the oral examination. Any reason for late reporting will not be acceptable to the authorities. Candidates are required to produce the original copies of the following supporting documents in support of the terms and conditions of the recruitment circular and the information mentioned in the online application and one set of attested photocopies of the same must be submitted to the Associate Members of the Oral Examination Board immediately before the oral examination in order.
1. Candidate’s handwritten application form to the Director (BSCS) and Member-Secretary, Bankers Selection Committee Secretariat, Bangladesh Bank, Head Office, Dhaka;
2. 03 copies of recent color passport size photograph (Candidate’s name and roll number should be written on the back of the photograph);
3. Admit Card of Written Examination;
8. Certificates of all educational qualifications (sequentially arranged SSC/Equivalent Certificate, HSC/Equivalent Certificate, four years duration Graduate/Graduate (Honours) Certificate and Marksheet, Graduation Certificate, and Marksheet;
5. Result in four-year Bachelor/Graduate (Honours)/Post Graduate Diploma/Mark sheet issued after 12/06/2022 If the date of publication is not mentioned, the date of publication of the result issued from the office of the Controller of Examination or Registrar certificate;
6. Equivalence certificate issued by the concerned Board of Education/University/University Granting Commission of the country (with mention of Class/Department/GPA/CGPA) in case of passing ‘O’Level/’A’Level examination or obtaining a degree from a foreign university;
7. Principal Officer or any post of equivalent nature in any scheduled bank or financial institution mentioned in the recruitment notification
Certificate of total 8 (eight) years of practical work experience including at least 3 (three) years of service;
8. of the concerned Union Parishad in support of the permanent address mentioned in the application (permanent address of husband in case of a married woman). Nationality Certificate/Citizenship Certificate recently issued by the Chairman/Municipal Mayor/Ward Commissioner;
9. No objection letter from their self-appointing authority in case of job candidates.
- a) BSCS reserves the right to amend the published results if any correction is required for any reason.
- b) BSCS reserves the right to cancel the candidature without any communication with the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process due to incomplete/faulty information/documents submitted by the party.
- c) Candidate must wear the mask and follow the hygiene rules related to Covid-19.