Bangladesh Bank Assistant Director (General) Recruitment Result 2023. Bangladesh Bank Assistant Director (General) Result and Oral Exam Schedule 2023. Notification regarding the results of the candidates who passed the written test and the schedule of taking the oral test for the purpose of appointment to the post of ‘Assistant Director (General)’ in Bangladesh Bank. 680 (six hundred and eighty-six hundred and eighty-six) passed the written examination held on 18/11/2022 according to employment circular no. ) Oral Examination of Public Candidates will be held at the Main Building (4th Floor) of Bangladesh Bank Head Office as per the schedule below.
Bangladesh Bank Assistant Director (General) Recruitment Result 2023
2. No interview card will be issued separately for the oral test; The admit card for the written test will be treated as the interview card for the oral test.
3. Candidates must report at the scheduled time for the oral examination. Any reason for a late appearance will not be considered acceptable to the authorities. In support of the terms and conditions of the recruitment circular and the information given in the online application, the candidates have to show the original copies of the supporting documents and 01 sets of attested photocopies arranged in the below order and submitted to the checking board.
- a) Handwritten application form to the Director (HRD-1), Human Resources Department-1, Bangladesh Bank, Head Office, Dhaka for submission of documents;
- b) Admit card of written examination;
- c) All certificates of educational qualification and mark sheets/transcripts (certificate regarding the date of publication of results issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations or Registrar if the date of publication of results is not mentioned in the certificates/mark sheets/transcripts issued after 15/06/2022); It should be noted that, in case of passing ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ Level examination or obtaining a degree from a foreign university, the equivalent certificate issued by the relevant domestic Board of Education/University/University Granting Commission with mention of Class/Department/GPA/CGPA as per the instructions issued by the Government;
- d) Recently issued nationality certificate/citizenship certificate by the concerned Union Parishad Chairman/Municipal Mayor/Councillor in support of the permanent address given in the application;
- e) National Identity Card or NID of both husband and wife in case of married candidates;
- f) For children of freedom fighters who have availed the application age limit of up to 32 years, copies of the following supporting documents:
1. Lal Barta Mukti/Indian List/Gazette/Bahini Gazette/Shaheed Gazette/Title Gazette/Battle Casualty;
2. Copy of proof of age of Freedom Fighter (Birth Registration/National Identity Card SSC Certificate/Birth Registration
City Corporation/Municipality/Union Council Certificate as per law) and
3. Union Parishad Chairman / Ward Councilor of City Corporation / son-daughter of freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters/
Certificate/Warishan Sanad issued by the Mayor/Councillor of the Municipality;
- g) In the case of disabled candidates who have taken the opportunity to apply age limit is up to 32 years, from the concerned directorate.
Certificate issued in favor of disability and
h) No objection letter from their self-appointing authority in case of employed candidates.
4. In case of deficiency of required documents or in case of deficiency of qualification of the candidate at any time later or in case of corruption, furnishing of false information, submission of any fake certificate, recourse to fraud, resort to fraud or serious (Substantive) defect or deficiency in the application form or if the information provided is proved to be false. The candidature of the said candidate will be canceled at any stage before or after the oral examination.
5. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in the oral examination.