In view of the clearance letter dated March 20, 2023, of the Union Parishad-2 Branch of the Local Government Department, applications are invited from the permanent residents of Jhalkathi district on a temporary basis to fill the vacancy of Union Parishad Secretary of Jhalkathi district and to create a panel to fill any vacancy within the next 1 (one) year. going to do Applications for the posts can be made till 20-05-2023.
Jhalakathi DC Office Job Circular 2023 – www.jhalakathi.gov.bd
Jhalkathi District Commissioner Office Application Form 2023
Jhalkathi District Commissioner Office Application Conditions:
1. The candidate should be a citizen of Bangladesh by birth and a permanent resident of the Jhalkathi district.
2. Interested candidates have to apply clearly by hand in the prescribed application form as per the circular issued by the Ministry of Public Administration in memorandum number 05.110.000.00.00.089.14-01 dated 29.12.2014. Application forms can be collected from District E-Seva Kendra, www.jhalakathi.gov.bd or www.forms.gov.bd website or from Local Government Branch, District Commissioner’s Office, Jhalkathi. 02 (two) copies of recent photographs must be attached to the application form and the name of the candidate must be clearly written on the other side/back of the photograph.
3. Application form next 20.05.2023 The date should reach Deputy Commissioner, Jhalkathi by official post during office hours (9.00 am to 4.00 pm). Incomplete, defective, unsigned, and late applications will be considered rejected.
4. 500/- (Five Hundred) Bank Draft/Pay-Order (Non-Refundable) from any branch of Sonali Bank in favor of District Commissioner, Jhalkathi for the examination fee should be submitted along with the application form. A return envelope of size 10.5×4.5′ (with unused postal stamp of Rs.20/-) bearing the name and address of the applicant should be submitted for the issue of admit card to the correct address.
5. Age of the candidate is 20.05.2023 AD. Must be between 18 to 30 years on date. However, the age limit will be relaxable up to 32 years only in the case of children of freedom fighters or disabled persons. However, affidavits are not admissible in determining age. It is noted that the rule-1 branch of the Ministry of Public Administration dated 22.09.2022. As per Memorandum No. 05.00.0000.170.11.017.20-189 dated 25th March 2020 all the candidates who were within the upper age limit can also apply.
6. The latest decision of the government regarding quota will be followed. If applying against any quota, it should be mentioned on the top right side of the application.
7. Job aspirants have to apply through proper authority. No advance copy will be accepted in this case.
8. Applicants whose applications are considered appropriate in the preliminary selection will be given the opportunity to participate in the written test. Only candidates who qualify for the written test will be allowed to participate in the oral test and must produce the original certificates in favor of all the information mentioned in the application form during the oral test. No TA or DA will be given for participation in written and oral examination.
9. If the appointment is obtained by concealing any information or providing wrong information, the appointment of the concerned candidate will be canceled and legal action will be taken.
10. Recruits will be paid salary and allowances as per government rules.
11. If any adverse information is found in the police verification and health examination of the finally selected candidate, he/she will be considered ineligible for recruitment.
12. The authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application and reduce/increase the number of posts without assigning any reason. The decision of the authority in the matter of appointment shall be final.