1st Year Admission Merit List of National University to be Published Tomorrow 1st Merit List for 1st Year Graduate (Honours) Admission Program in the 2022-2023 Academic Year of the National University will be published tomorrow 18th May 2023 Thursday at 4 PM. The result will be available through SMS (nu space roll no to 16222) from 4 pm on the same day and on the admissions website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions) from 9 pm.
The 1st Merit List will be released on 18th May 2023 at 4 PM in the 1st Year Graduate (Honours) Admission Program of the National University in the academic year 2022-2023. The result will be available through SMS (nu space athn space roll no and sent to 16222) from 4 pm on the same day and on the admission website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions) from 9 pm.
It is to be noted that if the student who is placed in the 1st merit list is admitted to any educational program in the academic year 2021-2022, he must cancel the admission of the previous academic year and fill out the final admission form online by 25th May 2023. Otherwise, the admission and registration of the student in the 1st year Bachelor (Honours) class in the academic year 2022-2023 will be considered canceled due to dual admission.
Note that if any student placed in the 1st merit list wishes to change his/her subject, he/she has to select the Yes option in the specific cell of subject change in the final admission form. In this case, according to the subject preference of the students, the subjects will be changed on the basis of merit in the subject-wise vacant seats in the respective colleges. The classes of students admitted in this academic year will start from 01 June 2023.
Honors Admission Result 2023 | 1st Merit List Result
1st Merit List Admission Process Important Dates:
1. Date of Filling out Online Admission Form and Collection of Print/PDF Copy of Students Placed in 1st Merit List: 18/05/2023 to 29/05/2023
- The student has to go to the Honors Login link in the Applicant Login option of the National University admission website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions) and fill in the final admission form with the correct roll number and pin entry and take a print copy of it.
2. 485/-(four hundred and eighty-five) taka for a registration fee to the students placed in the 1st merit list to the concerned college (through mobile banking or directly as prescribed by the college) Date: 20/05/2023 to 30/05/2023
3. Date of final admission confirmation of students placed in 1st merit list by the college: 20/05/2023 to 31/05/2023
- The college authorities have to confirm the final admission on 31/05/2023 by verifying all the information and photographs displayed in the admission form (according to the student’s certificate and mark sheet) of the students placed in the 1st merit list in the 2022-2023 academic year. If any inconsistency or discrepancy is observed in the information and pictures displayed in the admission form of a student, the concerned college authorities should report the matter in writing to the Dean of, the School of Undergraduate Education without confirming the admission of the student.