Department of Roads and Highways Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) Post Oral Exam Schedule 2023.Schedule of Oral Examination of Candidates for the post of “Assistant Engineer” (Mechanical) [Grade 10] of the Directorate of Roads and Highways under the Roads and Highways Division of the Ministry of Road Transport and Bridges. Candidates registering online for the post of “Assistant Engineer” (Mechanical) [Grade 10) under the Department of Roads and Highways, Ministry of Road Transport and Bridges, oral examination of the eligible candidates who submit the necessary documents/information along with BPSC From 5A (Applicant’s Copy) Bangladesh as per the schedule below To be held at the Head Office of Government Works Commission, Agargaon, Sher Bangla Nagar, Dhaka.
Department of Roads and Highways Assistant Engineer Viva Schedule 2023
02. No separate admit card will be sent from the commission to the candidates for oral examination. If a candidate’s admit card is lost or destroyed, the admit card can be downloaded and collected from the Bangladesh Public Service Commission Secretariat website www.bpsc.gov.bd or Teletalk website http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd. No candidate will be allowed to participate in the oral examination without admit card.
03. Candidates participating in the oral examination should download an additional 01 (one) set of BPSC From 5A (Applicant’s Copy) from the website of the Commission along with attested copies of the following documents and submit them to the concerned oral examination board.
- A. Copy of admit card;
- b. BPSC From-5A (Applicant’s Copy)
- c. Attested copy of SSC/equivalent original/temporary certificate issued by Education Board for proof of age. In case of “O” level and “A” level degree candidates should submit documentary evidence with date of birth. Affidavit of proof of age will not be accepted;
- d. Original and attested copies of all educational qualification certificates;
- e. Attested copy of experience certificate [applicant candidates should mention the scale/grade of the post concerned in the experience certificate];
- f. Candidates applying for employment in a statutory body should submit along with the application a certificate from the authority/controlling officer of the said body/organisation;
- g. In case of change of permanent address of the applicant, attested copy of certificate given by Union Parishad Chairman or City Corporation/Municipal Mayor/Councillor in favor of the changed permanent address;
- h. 03 (three) copies of passport size recent color photograph attested;
- i. Original and attested copy of National Identity Card (NID). If the national identity card is lost, it should be reported in writing to the commission along with the necessary documents and papers following the proper procedure to recover it;
- J. Original and attested copy of Equivalence Certificate issued by the concerned Equivalence Committee/Ministry of Education in case of foreign degree holders (where applicable);
- k. Attested copy of clearance certificate issued by the employing authority in case of candidates working in any Government / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous / Statutory Institution;
- l. Attested copy of citizenship certificate;
- m. Age proof/documents of heroic freedom fighter as per latest circular issued by Ministry of Liberation War Affairs (where applicable);
- n. Attested copy of disability certificate/identity card issued by Directorate of Social Services in case of disabled candidates (where applicable);
- o. Certificate of higher educational qualification (Diploma/MPhil/MS/MD etc.) (if applicable);
- p. Publications/evidence of professional achievement, success or eminence achieved during working life (where applicable);
04. Original copies of all certificates/documents mentioned in paragraph-3 above must be produced at the oral examination board.
05. Candidate’s registration number must be written on every attested document. Failure to submit the said certificates/documents will not allow any candidate to participate in the oral examination.
06. On the day of the oral examination, entry and use of mobile phones and any communication devices in the commission premises (including the canteen) is strictly prohibited and it is prohibited to discuss or interact with any officer/employee of the work commission.
07. Must appear at the respective oral examination board at least half an hour (30 minutes) before the scheduled time of oral examination. Candidates who are absent from the oral examination on the scheduled date will not have the opportunity to appear for the subsequent oral examination.
08. If a candidate is found to be substantially deficient in any of the conditions mentioned in the relevant recruitment circular, the candidate’s candidature will be deemed to be void at any stage before or after the oral examination.
09. Candidates must maintain social distancing by following the hygiene rules prescribed by the government. Candidates must attend the oral examination wearing a mask.