Bangladesh Coast Guard Recruitment (Nurse) Exam Schedule 2023. Bangladesh Coast Guard Nurse (10th Grade) written exam date and schedule of candidates applying online under the Public Welfare Department of Ministry of Home Affairs. Below are the written exam date, schedule, center, seat arrangement, and instructions for the candidates applying online for the post of ‘Nurse’ (10th Grade) of Bangladesh Coast Guard under the Department of Public Security, Ministry of Home Affairs.
Admit Card Download: http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd/ncad
BPSC Bangladesh Coast Guard Admit Card and Seat Plan 2023 – bpsc.gov.bd
Instructions for the Candidates Regarding Written Examination:
1. Candidates have to participate in the written examination following the hygiene rules issued by the Ministry of Health. any
Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a mask.
2. Candidates applying online with admit card downloaded from the commission website www.bpsc.gov.bd or teletalk website http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd have to attend the written test for the post of ‘Nurse’ (10th grade). No fresh admit card will be issued in favor of the candidates.
3. If a candidate’s admit card is lost or destroyed, it can be downloaded from the Commission’s website www.bpsc.gov.bd or Teletalk’s website http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card.
4. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall with a mobile phone, any kind of electronic communication device, anything like a debit/credit card or bank card, watch, books, ornaments, or bags. Candidates will be allowed to enter the hall after checking the mentioned items and admit cards in the presence of police at the gate of the examination hall. If a mobile phone, any type of communication device, or wristwatch is found with any candidate in the examination room, legal action will be taken against the said candidate by expulsion and he/she will be declared ineligible for all future recruitment tests conducted by the Commission.
5. Take a seat at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination. No candidate shall leave the examination hall within 2 hours of the commencement of the examination.
6. Candidates will have to attend the written test of total 200 marks including Bengali-40 marks, English-40 marks, General Knowledge (Bangladesh & International Affairs)-40 marks, and Relevant Technical/Professional-80 marks. The use of scientific/programmable calculators is prohibited in the examination. However, simple calculators can be used.
7. Candidates will be given 04 answer sheets for 04 subjects simultaneously. Candidates have Bengali, English, and General knowledge And different answer sheets should be used for answering relevant technical/professional subjects. Answers to multiple subjects in the same answer sheet will be treated as invalid.
8. Candidate’s signature on the attendance sheet, answer sheet, and other documents should be the same.
9. If a candidate is found to have a serious (substantive) deficiency in any of the conditions mentioned in the relevant recruitment circular, the candidate’s candidature will be deemed to be canceled at any stage before or after the oral examination.
10. The notification is available on the Commission’s website www.bpsc.gov.bd.