The Security Printing Corporation (Bangladesh) Ltd. notification regarding the center list and schedule of the written examination for the recruitment of 42 vacant posts of the following 05 categories under the 16th grade. The Security Printing Corporation (Bangladesh) Ltd. published for recruitment to 17 category posts of 9th-20th grade as per circular no-02/2023, dated-11/01/2023 written test for 05 category posts described below in paragraph no.2-7 Subject to the following centers and schedule will be held. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without an admit card. Candidates have to enter the examination room by correctly matching the complete roll number of 06 (six) digits.
SPCBL Seat Plan 2024
The Security Printing Corporation (Bangladesh) Ltd. Notification regarding seat arrangement of MCQ Test held for recruitment to the post of 16th Grade ‘Assistant’. The Security Printing Corporation (Bangladesh) Limited (SPCBL) published circular No.-02/2023, date-11/01/2023 for recruitment to 17 category posts of 9th-20th grade, circular no. -65/2023, dated-07/11/2023 MCQ Test for the post of ‘Assistant’ will be held on 01/12/2023, Friday from 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM at the following centers under the conditions mentioned in paragraph no.2-8.
SPCBL Seat Plan 2024
2. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without an admit card.
3. Candidates are advised to enter the examination room by entering the full roll number of 06 (six) digits correctly.
4. Bringing any papers, books, calculators, mobile phones, smart watches, any kind of electronic devices, credit and debit cards, credit and debit cards like devices, jewelry, bracelets, wallets/wallets, and bags to the examination center is strictly prohibited. Failure to do so will result in expulsion of the candidate.
5. Candidates must reach the examination center at least 01 (one) hour before the commencement of the examination to complete the necessary checking activities. No candidate will be allowed to enter the center under any circumstances after the commencement of the examination.
6. Candidates cannot cover their ears during the examination, both ears must be visible.
7. Candidates will not be paid any kind of TA/DA for appearing in the examination.
8. A certain number of candidates who clear the MCQ Test will be considered eligible to participate in the subsequent written examination.