Notification regarding practical test schedule and test center for the candidates participating in the written test for the purpose of recruiting 01 vacant post of ‘Data Control Supervisor (10th Grade) (Job ID- 10168) based on the year 2020 in Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank under Bankers Selection Committee Secretariat. Rajshahi Agricultural Development Bank under the supervision of the Bankers Selection Committee Secretariat for the direct recruitment of 01 vacant post of ‘Data Control Supervisor’ (10th grade) (Job ID- 10168) for the year 2020. 2021 and in pursuance of circular number 46/2023 dated 05/06/2023, the following 20 candidates participating in the written examination will be held for 50 marks for 01 hour as per the following schedule.
Rajshahi Agricultural Development Bank Practical Date 2023
2. No candidate can appear in the examination without an admit card. Candidates will not be issued a separate admit card for the practical examination; You have to participate in the practical test with the admit card of the written test.
3. Candidates must arrive at the examination center at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination to enter the center and complete the checking process in a queue following social distancing. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center after the commencement of the examination. In this case, late attendance will not be accepted under any pretext.
4. Entry into the examination center with any paper, book, wallet, mobile phone, calculator, electronic card (smart card, debit card, credit card, or any other similar card), digital/smartwatch, or any other electronic device other than admit card (01 copy) can’t be done The examination will be canceled if any of the above is found during the examination or any attempt is made to resort to unfair means. No draft or anything can be written on the admit card.
5. Candidates should keep both ears visible during the examination.
6. Examination centers cannot be entered without wearing a mask and hygiene rules related to Covid-19 must be followed.