Recruitment of 260 posts in People Oriented Program Implementation (POPI) NGO. POPI Recruitment Circular 2023 People Oriented Program Implementation (POP) has been working with a reputation for more than three decades to improve the socio-economic conditions of backward communities. Applications are invited for the following posts for the successful implementation of the microfinance program of the organization.
POPI NGO Job Circular 2023
POPI Job Conditions:
1. Apprenticeship period for all posts is 6 months. Single housing facility at low cost (applicable to BM, ABM & FO posts), low-interest motorcycle purchase loan and motorcycle fuel, maintenance expenses (applicable to PM, APM & BM posts only) and annual increment after regularization, provident fund, gratuity, twice a year Festival Allowance and Boishakhi Allowance will be provided. Also, Distance Allowance, Incentive Allowance, Haur Allowance, and City Allowance (where applicable) will be provided.
2. Selected candidates will be assigned to their work area of Poppy.
3. If selected for recruitment, candidates will have to pay a security deposit of 15,000/- for the Branch Manager, 14,000/- for the Assistant Branch Manager, and 10,000/- for the Field Officer which is refundable with interest. Candidates selected for the post of FO have to pay 3,500/- to the training center for 5 days’ basic training fee.
4. Candidates should deposit Tk 200/- online in favor of “People Oriented Program Implementation (POPI)” account number-4416436000946 (Sonali Bank Ltd., Lalmatia Branch) through any branch of Sonali Bank and attach the deposit receipt with the application form.
5. Only candidates for the post of field officer will be admitted to the examination in Narsingdi, Comilla, Mymensingh, Dhaka, and Rangpur districts. The name of the post and the district in which the examination is intended must be mentioned on the envelope. Students need not apply.
Popi NGO Application Procedure 2023:
Interested candidates are required to submit a National Identity Card, Education Certificate & Experience Certificate & Pass, Photocopy of Valid Driving License (for PM, APM & BM Posts), 2 copies of a recent color photograph, Name, Address, Mobile No. of two reputable persons of the locality (one of whom is a teacher). and application form along with a full CV of the applicant, mobile number by post to Deputy Director (Human Resource & Administration), People Oriented Program Implementation (POP), 5/11A, Block-E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207 by 15/05/2023 /Courier/ should be sent directly. Only shortlisted candidates will be admitted to the recruitment test. PAPI authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any application. Check www.popibd.org, POPI Job circular page, and bdjobs for details. web: www.popibd.org