North-West Power Generation Company Limited (An Enterprise of Bangladesh Power Development Board) is looking for energetic and promising persons for immediate appointment on a contractual basis to the following posts and inviting applications through an online system from Bangladeshi Nationals.
Nwpgcl job circular 2023 apply online | NWPGCL Job Circular 2023
- a) House rent allowance, medical allowances, festival bonus, gratuity, other fringe benefits & allowances as per the pay structure and the rules of North-West Power Generation Company Limited.
- b) Income Tax: To be paid by the employee.
- 1. Candidates must have strong communication skills in Bengali and English (written & oral) including computer literacy.
- 2. Persons employed in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous organization(s)/Govt. owned company(s) should have permission from the proper authority.
- 3. Candidates who passed O level and A level having a minimum grade point B for each subject can apply.
- 4. Candidates passed from foreign university(s)/institute(s) should have equivalent results and certificates from the competent authority.
- 5. Candidates should also be capable of working in challenging and stressful situations.
6. Candidates must be ready to work in any area of North-West Power Generation Company Limited.
- 7. The age limit may be relaxed for the departmental candidates of NWPGCL.
- 8. Any kind of persuasion will disqualify the candidate.
- 9. The Authority of North-West Power Generation Company Limited reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and cancel any or all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Submission of Application:
- Interested candidates must apply through the Online Application System where a scanned recent photograph (within the last 06 months) and signature of the candidate shall be inserted properly. The online application system will be available on the career site (http://career.nwpgcl.gov.bd) of North-West Power Generation Company Limited’s website (http://nwpgcl.gov.bd).
• The applicant must pay Tk. 600/- (Six Hundred) through NWPGCL Career Portal’s Online Payment Gateway to complete the application process on the career site of NWPGCL (http://career.nwpgcl.gov.bd).
• Candidates must apply not later than 27.11.2023 (5:00 p.m.).