Northern Electricity Supply Company PLC invites applications from eligible candidates from the bona fide citizens of Bangladesh for immediate appointment for the following posts on a contractual basis with renewal provisions. “House rent, festival bonuses, recognized provident fund, group insurance, encashment of earned leave, gratuity, medical allowances, conveyance allowances, and other allowances will be provided as per company policy. Income tax shall have to be paid by the employee.
career.nesco.gov.bd apply online – NESCO Job Circular 2023
1. In the case of departmental candidates, having required qualifications, age may be relaxed as per the Service Rules of the Company. Age limit in case of son/daughter of freedom fighters and disabled candidates may be relaxed as per govt. rule.
2. Candidates who passed the grading system must possess at least a CGPA of 3.00 on a scale of 5.00 and a CGPA of 2.50 on a scale of 4.00 and passed in the conventional system (class/division) must possess at least 2nd class/division. No third Division/Class or equivalent at any stage of the academic career shall be acceptable.
3. Must demonstrate strong participatory leadership ability.
4. Must have strong communication skills in Bengali & English (written & oral) including computer literacy.
5. Incorrect/incomplete applications and applications received after the deadline will not be entertained and are liable for rejection at any stage of the recruitment process.
6. Persuasion of any kind will automatically disqualify the candidature.
7. The appointing authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application or the entire recruitment process and increase or decrease the number of posts/positions as deemed appropriate. No explanation for such action will be provided.
8. Candidates currently serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous/Power Utility organizations must have to apply through the proper channel.
9. Candidates can apply for only one post at a time.
- (i) Interested candidates shall have to apply through the Online Application Form’ wherein a scanned photograph & signature of the candidates have to be inserted into due place.
- (ii) The online application form will be available on the NESCO career site https://career.nesco.gov.bd during the application period from 05/11/2023 (10.00 AM) to 30/11/2023 (up to 4.00 PM).
- (iii) Candidates applied for the post mentioned in Sl. No.1 to 7 shall have to pay Tk.1500/- (One Thousand Five Hundred) and Sl. No. 8 to 11 shall have to pay Tk.1000/- (One Thousand) taka following the necessary instructions mentioned in https://career.nesco.gov.bd.