Munshiganj Palli Vidyut Samity Recruitment Oral Test Schedule 2023. Munshiganj Palli Vidyut Samity MCQ Exam Result and Oral Exam Schedule Released. In connection with the release of written (MCQ) test results for recruitment to the post of meter reader-cum-messenger (on contractual basis for 01 year) at Munshiganj Pobis. Roll number of candidates selected for oral interview test from among the candidates appearing in the written (MCQ) test held on 04/8/2023 A.D. (Friday) for recruitment to the post of ‘Meter Reader cum-Messenger (Contractual for 01 year)’ at Munshiganj Pubis. And the date, time and venue of their oral interview test are mentioned below. Roll number of candidates selected for the oral interview test, candidate number, date, time and venue of the oral interview test.
Munshiganj Palli bidyut Samity Viva Schedule 2023 – pbs.munshiganj.gov.bd
The following conditions must be followed while participating in the oral examination:
1) No separate admit card will be issued for appearing in the oral examination. Written (MCQ) test admit card must be brought along;
2) Applicant’s Copy (o1 copy) obtained after applying online should be submitted during the oral examination. Otherwise, the oral examination will not be accepted;
3) Original copy of educational qualification (SSC/equivalent), experience certificate (if applicable), character certificate issued by the head of the last studied institution, national identity card, and nationality/citizenship certificate to be shown to the recruitment committee at the time of appearing in the oral examination. will be;
4) 01 (one) set of attested photocopies and 02 (two) copies of recent passport-size attested color photographs of all documents (SSC/Equivalent Pass Certificate, National Identity Card, Citizenship Certificate) to be submitted at the time of oral examination;
5) If it is proved that any of the conditions mentioned in the recruitment circular of a candidate has not been fulfilled, his recruitment application will be canceled in the recruitment process/at any stage of recruitment;
6) No candidate will be granted TA/DA for appearing in the oral examination.