Ministry of Textiles and Jute Exam and Seat Plan 2023, 04-hour written exam date and schedule, seat arrangement, and instructions for the post of ‘Photo Technician’ [10th Grade] in Textile Engineering Colleges under Directorate of Textiles under Ministry of Textiles and Jute. [10th Grade] ‘Photograph’ of Textile Engineering Colleges under Directorate of Textiles under Ministry of Textiles and Jute Candidates for the post of ‘Technician’ written exam date and schedule, center, and instructions are given below.
Ministry of Textiles and Jute Exam Schedule and Seat Plan 2023
Admit Card: http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd
Instructions for Candidates Regarding Written Test:
1. Candidates registering online for the said posts have to participate in the written test by downloading the admit card from the commission website www.bpsc.gov.bd or Bangladesh Teletalk Limited website http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card.
2. Take a seat at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination. No candidate shall leave the examination hall within 2 hours of the commencement of the examination.
3. Candidates are especially warned that if the registration number is not written correctly and the circle is not filled correctly in the answer sheet if there is any tampering if fluid is applied in the answer sheet, the candidature will be canceled.
04. In the attendance list, each candidate’s photograph and signature similar to the admit card will be printed next to the registration number and name. The photo and signature of the admit card will be compared with the photo and signature of the attendance list, if there is no match, the candidate will be expelled and legal action will be taken against him.
05. Arrangements will be made to conduct special search operations against fake candidates. Books, bags, watches, pocket watches, electronic watches, mobile phones, watch-like mobile phones, scientific calculators, or any electronic devices are strictly prohibited in the examination center. During the course of the examination, if a candidate is found with any prohibited material in the examination room, it will be confiscated and his/her candidature will be canceled. Necessary legal action will be taken against the said candidate by expulsion.
6. Simple calculators can be used. However, scientific calculators or any such devices cannot be used.
07. Candidates will be provided 04 separate answer sheets for 04 subjects in the examination hall. If multiple subjects are answered in the same answer sheet, the answer sheet will be canceled. Candidates will only fill in the required boxes in Part 1 of the answer sheet. Do not write anything in the 2nd and 3rd parts of the answer sheet, otherwise, the answer sheet will be canceled.
08. Candidates for the post of Photo Technician will have to participate in the 04 hours long written test of a total of 200 marks including Bangla-50, English-50, Maths and Mental Ability-60, and General Knowledge 40.
09. If a candidate is found to have any serious (substantive) deficiency in the conditions mentioned in the recruitment circular, the candidate’s candidature will be considered canceled at any stage before or after the oral examination.
10. Candidates concerned for the said post will have to participate in the written test while wearing a mask following the hygiene rules issued by the Ministry of Health. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a mask.
11. The notification is available on the Commission’s website www.bpsc.gov.bd.