Publication of recruitment exam schedule of Directorate of Mass Communication. Publication of examination schedule for the direct recruitment of manpower on a temporary basis for the following permanent posts from Grade-13 to Grade-20 (3rd and 4th grade) under the revenue sector of the Directorate of Mass Communication. Exam Date: 13 May 2023 Post Name: Office Assistant Exam Date: 13 May 2023 (See Admit Card) Admit Card: http://mcd.teletalk.com.bd.
Department of Mass Communication Recruitment Exam Schedule for Office Assistant Posts has been published. The exam will be held on 13th May 2013 as per schedule. The exam will be held in different educational centers in Dhaka city. The exam will start at 3 PM and will end at 4 PM. The exam will be conducted in mcq format. Parvesh letter is already being downloaded from mcd website. And mcd has already sent the exam information through the message to the eligible candidates. You can download admit card from mcd website or from the below link.
Admit Card Download: http://mcd.teletalk.com.bd
mcd Admit Card 2023 – mcd.teletalk.com.bd
Instructions to mcd candidates:
1. Candidate must carry the printed color copy of admit card and show it to the gate/inspector on duty.
2. It is strictly prohibited to bring any kind of documents, books, mobile phones, smart watches, wallets, calculators, or any other electronic devices to the examination center except admit card. If any examinee enters the examination room with a mobile phone, his/her candidature will be canceled.
3. Candidates can enter the examination hall half an hour before the commencement of the written examination. 15 minutes before the start of the exam, the candidate must take the designated seat. No candidate will be allowed to enter the center after the commencement of the examination. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
4. Action will be taken as per the rules including cancellation of the candidature for any misconduct or any kind of misconduct in the examination hall. If a candidate from one center tries to appear in another center or a candidate from one room tries to appear in a different room, it will be treated as illegal and legal action will be taken including cancellation of candidature.
5. Hygiene rules and guidelines related to Covid-19 must be followed during the examination.
6. This Admit Card will be treated as the Admit Card for Written/Practical/Oral Examination. In addition to the admit card, an original copy of the National Identity Card (NID) should be brought along.
7. At the time of oral examination, the original certificate of Union Parishad/Municipality/City Corporation should be submitted as proof of own district. The quota candidate has to submit documentary evidence in favor of his quota.
8. Exam date, timetable, and related information will be published on the notice board website of the Department of Mass Communication (www.masscommunication.gov.bd).
9. (a) a copy of the online application (b) two copies of passport-size color photographs and (c) original and attested copies of all educational qualifications and other certificates should be brought at the time of oral examination.
10. No TDA will be paid for appearing in the examination.
11. The authority reserves all rights to change or cancel the examination schedule.