magura.gov.bd Application Form download 2023. Magura dc office job circular 2023. 01 March 2023 of Field Administration-1 of the Ministry of Lands. In view of the clearance received in the memorandum of date, applications are invited from the permanent residents of Magura district for the recruitment of manpower temporarily as per the National Pay Scale, 2015 for the following vacant posts under the Revenue Administration of District Commissioner, Magura.
Addressing the interested candidates to the Deputy Commissioner, Magra on 10.05.2023 to reach by post at the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Magura during office hours by the date. No direct application will be accepted. The name of the post in bold letters, reference to the department for which the application is made, special quota (if any), and applicant’s full name and address should be written in legible letters on the envelope. The prescribed application form can be collected from the notice board of the Magura website www.magura.gov.bd. Apart from this, the application form can be downloaded from every union digital center in the Magura district.
Download: Job Application Form.pdf
magura.gov.bd Application Form | magura dc office job circular 2023
Magura DC Office Circular Downlaod 2023:
1. Candidate must be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh by birth and permanent resident of the Magura district.
2. Interested candidates in the prescribed job application form introduced by the Ministry of Public Administration addressed to Deputy Commissioner, Magra on 10.05.2023. to reach by post at the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Magura during office hours by the date. No direct application will be accepted. Applications received after the prescribed time will not be accepted.
The name of the post in bold letters, reference to the department for which the application is made, special quota (if any), and applicant’s full name and address should be written in legible letters on the envelope. The prescribed application form can be collected from the Ministry of Public Administration website www.mopa.gov.bd or the notice board of the District Commissioner, Magura website www.magura.gov.bd. Apart from this, the application form can be downloaded from every union digital center in the Magura district.
3. Required information should be provided as per the instructions and requirements of the prescribed application form.
4. Candidate age limit is 25.03.2020 AD. Must be between 18 to 30 years on the date. But the freedom fighter’s child or child’s child or The age limit is relaxable up to 32 years in the case of disabled candidates. No affidavit regarding age will be admissible.
5. The following documents should be attached with the application form. Photocopies of all certificates attached to the application should be attested (with name seal) by a Government Officer of First Class.
- a) 03 copies of recently taken passport size and 03 copies of stamp-size colored photographs attached at the designated place in the application form have to do.
- b) Citizenship certificate issued by the concerned Union Parishad Chairman/Mayor of the municipality.
- c) Photocopy of educational qualification and all experience certificates.
- d) Character certificate issued by a first class gazetted officer.
- e) Candidates who wish to apply as children of martyred freedom fighters/children of freedom fighters/children of freedom fighters should be eligible for the above. The application should be made in the prescribed form mentioned in paragraph 2 mentioning the following information. In this case, the attested copy of the freedom fighter certificate must be attached to the original application.
- f) Payment of Tk 100/-(One Hundred) to Code No. 1-4632-0001-2031 towards examination fee through treasury challan. The original copy (first copy) of the treasury challan should be attached to the application form.
- g) A return envelope of 10 inches x 4.5 inches affixed with a postal stamp of 10 (ten) rupees containing the name of the post and the name and address of the candidate should be enclosed with the application form.
6. Late applications and defective/incomplete applications will be treated as rejected.
7. Job aspirants have to send the application form through the proper authority within the stipulated time. In this case, no advance copy of the application form will be accepted.
8. Govt rules regarding quota for Freedom Fighters/Women/Ansar VDP/Orphans/Physically Handicapped/Minority Candidates will be followed as per Govt Policy. In this case, the candidate has to attach the attested copy of the certificate/certificate issued by the appropriate authority in support of his quota claim with the application form. Otherwise, he will be considered the general candidate for the district.
9. Candidates shortlisted in the written test will have to produce original copies of the citizenship certificate, national identity card/birth registration certificate, educational qualification, experience certificate, computer and shorthand proof of all certificates, and quota-related certificates while participating in the oral examination.
10. Any recommendation or lobbying regarding the appointment will be considered a disqualification of the candidate. The decision of the appointing authority regarding the acceptance and rejection of the application will be considered final.
11. The Authority reserves the right to change/extend, add/subtract and cancel the terms and conditions of this notification without assigning any reason.
12. If the candidate is appointed by concealing any information or providing wrong information, the appointment of the concerned candidate will be canceled and legal action will be taken against him.
13. The exam schedule will be mentioned in the admit card.
14. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in the selection test.
15. The authority reserves the right to suspend, reschedule and cancel the operation of this recruitment circular without assigning any reason.