It is for the information of all concerned that the written examination for the recruitment of 82 vacant posts of Revenue Administration Office Assistant of District Commissioner, Jamalpur has been held on 17 November 2023 in 28 examination centers of Jamapur district. For the information of all concerned, it is hereby informed that the written examination for the recruitment of manpower for the post of “Office Assistant” of Revenue Administration of the Deputy Commissioner, Jamalpur will be held on 17th November 2023 every Friday from 10:00 am to 11:00 am in the following total 28 examination centers of Jamalpur district. held Check the exam result from the below link.
Jamalpur DC Office Office Assistant Result 2023
02. Candidates who have passed the written examination have to submit original copies of all certificates/no objections and one set of photocopies attested by a gazetted officer of first class.
The list of documents to be presented is as follows:
- a. Certificates of all educational qualifications
- b. Citizenship certificate issued by Mayor/Chairman of Union Parishad of concerned municipality as a permanent resident of Jamalpur district
- c. National Identity Card / Online Birth Certificate
- d. No objection letter issued by appropriate authority in case of in-service candidates.
- e. In the case of freedom fighter quota applicants (Son-Daughter of Hero Mukti Jodha and Shaheed Hero Mukti Joddha and son-daughter of Hero Mukti Joddha/ Shaheed Hero Mukti Joddha Son-Daughter) candidates have to submit the freedom fighter certificate issued by the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs as per the latest policy of the government.
- f. In case the applicant is the son-daughter of a heroic freedom fighter and a martyred heroic freedom fighter and the son-daughter of a heroic freedom fighter/martyr heroic freedom fighter, a certificate given by the chairman of the Union Parishad or the mayor of the municipality stating the relationship between the concerned heroic freedom fighter and the applicant.
- g. Certificate issued by the appropriate authority in case of candidates in other quotas
- h. Character certificate issued by first class gazetted officer
i. Three copies of passport-size color photographs taken recently.
03. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in the oral examination.
04. The authority reserves the right to suspend/reschedule/cancel the program without assigning any reason.