Hindu Dharma Welfare Trust Recruitment Circular 2023. It is hereby informed for the information of all that, under the project titled Temple-based Children and Mass Education Program-6th Phase implemented by the Hindu Religious Welfare Trust under the Ministry of Religious Affairs, on a completely temporary basis under Naogaon District Office (project period 31 December 2025 ) in each of the following 41 educational centers 01 ( 1) Applications are being invited from genuine Bangladeshi citizens of the concerned educational center area at least SSC pass for recruitment of teachers.
Hindu Kallyan Trust Job Circular 2023
Hindu Kallyan Trust Job Circular Apply Conditions:
1. Applicants must attach all educational qualification certificates, national identity card/ birth certificate, mobile number, 02 (two) copies of passport size color photograph, and citizenship certificate by 14.03.2023 A.D. during office hours as per the prescribed schedule of the application form of this office. Applications should be submitted directly/by post to the Project Director, Temple Based Children, and Mass Education Program-6th Stage, Aminvila, Chakdev (Tarafdarpara), Sarisha Hatir Mor, Naogaon.
2. The prescribed application form should be collected from the Naogaon district office of the project titled Temple-based Children and Mass Education Program-6th Stage.
3. Age of the applicant is 27.02.2023 Should be between 21 to 45 years as of the date. Temple-based Children and Mass Education Program-Headquarters of the previous stage experienced and knowledgeable center teacher age is relaxable and they will be given preference.
4. The applicant must be a follower of Sanatan Dharma and must be a resident of the temple/concerned educational center area.
5. Applicant should have experience in Gita reading and Sanskrit reading in pure pronunciation.
6. At least 70% of the total posts will be appointed as female teachers.
7. Teaching should be conducted for 2 hours and 30 minutes every day except public and weekends and the teacher’s monthly salary = 5000/-(in all) will be paid.
8. The date, time, and place of the written and oral examination will be informed on the mobile number mentioned in the application form.
9. The applicant should mention the name of the upazila, the name of the applied temple, and the type of center on the envelope of the application form.
10. Applicants have to present original copies of all educational qualification certificates along with other certificates at the time of oral examination.
11. The authority reserves the right to suspend or cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
12. Incomplete, defective, and late applications will be considered rejected and the decision of the authority in the recruitment process will be final.
13. No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the examination.