Department of Women Affairs Recruitment Exam Schedule and Admit Card 2023. Department of Women Affairs Job Exam Schedule Released. The recruitment test of the Directorate of Women Affairs will be held on 13th October 2023 in different centers of Dhaka city. The exam admits card has already been published. According to the admit card, the exam will be held from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. The policies and instructions related to the exam have been published by the Directorate of Women’s Affairs.
- Post Name: Daycare Incharge, Office Assistant cum Computer Typist.
- Exam Date: 13-10-2023
- Time: 11 AM to 12 PM
- Admit Card Download Link: http://dwa.teletalk.com.bd
dwa Admit Card 2023 Download – dwa.teletalk.com.bd
Knowledgeable and necessary things to be observed for the candidates:
1. Admit Card (Colour Print) must be brought for MCQ, Written, Practical (where applicable), and Oral Examination. No separate admit cards will be issued for written, practical and oral examinations;
2. Candidates must take their assigned seats 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination and may not leave the room until the examination is over. No candidate will be allowed to enter the center after the commencement of the examination.
3. The writing should be completed within the answer sheet/book provided. No additional booklets or answer sheets will be supplied and the used question papers must be submitted along with the booklet;
4. Mobile phones, watches, electronic devices, books, calculators, bags, etc. cannot be brought into the examination room. However, candidates can bring a black ink ballpoint pen (2 pcs) for MCQ and written test. No type of pencil can be used in the answer sheet.
5. If any kind of misbehavior or misbehavior is adopted during the examination, legal action will be taken against the candidate including cancellation of the answer sheet;
6. The photograph and signature of the attendance list must match the photograph and signature of the candidate in the application form;
7. Original certificates of all educational qualifications at the time of oral examination, original copy of national identity card, original copy of character certificate issued by 1st class gazetted officer, online birth registration certificate as proof of own district, original copy of union parishad/municipality/city corporation certificate and quota candidates Govt. 1 set of photocopies of all certificates/certificates must be submitted showing the original copy of certificate issued by the competent authority as per policy;
8. Venue, date, time, and result of written, practical (where applicable), and oral examination of the candidates who passed the MCQ examination on the website of the Ministry of Women and Child Affairs and Directorate of Women Affairs (www.mowca.gov.bd and www.dwa.gov.bd). It will be published;
9. No TA/DA will be provided for MCQ, written, practical, and oral examinations;
10. The Authority reserves the right to take/change any decision regarding the appointment