dnc.teletalk.com.bd admit card 2023 – dnc.gov.bd published. Narcotics Control Directorate Office Assistant and Wireless Operator Recruitment Exam Schedule 2023. Notification regarding recruitment examination for the vacant post of Office Assistant and Wireless Operator of the Narcotics Control Directorate. Written examination for the recruitment of vacant posts of Office Assistant (Grade-20) and Wireless Operator (Grade-18) of Narcotics Control Directorate will be held in various educational institutions of Dhaka city on the date and time mentioned below.
Admit Card Download: http://dnc.teletalk.com.bd/
dnc.teletalk.com.bd Exam Notice 2023 – dnc.gov.bd
Instructions for Candidates:
01. Candidates should bring the “Admit Card” and show it to the room inspector on duty.
02. No candidate will be allowed to enter without a mask and must wear a mask while in the examination center. Hygiene and safe social distancing must be maintained.
03. The photograph on the admit card must match the photograph submitted along with the original application form.
04. The admit card will be applicable for written tests and oral tests.
05. The examinee must remove his mask while signing the examination book by the room invigilator.
06. Candidates should bring a black ink ballpoint pen. The use of pencils is prohibited.
07. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the examination.
08. Candidates found guilty of fraud, malpractice or misconduct will be expelled. Authorities can hand him over to law enforcement agencies if necessary.
09. Candidates should reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the written examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the examination.
10. Bringing any kind of digital device including bags, books, calculators, electric watches, wristwatches, mobile phones, and ATM cards to the examination center is strictly prohibited. Candidates found with any of these items during the examination will be immediately expelled.
11. Candidates have to produce all original certificates and quota-related proofs at the time of oral examination and submit attested photocopies of all certificates to the Viva Board.
12. During the oral examination, the candidates have to show the original copy of the citizenship certificate and NID card issued by the Union Parishad/Municipality/City Corporation as proof of their district.
13. The result of the examination will be notified to the candidate through SMS by Teletalk Bangladesh Ltd. and will be published in the national daily newspaper and on the website of the Directorate of Narcotics Control (www.dnc.gov.bd).
The list of candidates who passed the written test and the date of the oral test will be published on the website of the Directorate of Narcotics Control (www.dnc.gov.bd). Moreover, all the exam results will be available on the notice board of the Narcotics Control Directorate and will be given by Teletalk Bangladesh Limited through SMS to the candidates who passed the respective exam. Candidates are requested to visit the website of the Directorate of Narcotics Control: www.dnc.gov.bd for detailed information in this regard and to contact the mobile phone if there is any problem in this regard.