Recruitment circular for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer, Sub-Administrative Officer, and Certificate Assistant in Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Sylhet. Pursuant to the clearance letter of Memorandum No. 05.00.0000.212.11.02016-88 dated 20th September 2022 of Surplus Employees Research Cell of Ministry of Public Administration and 05.46.0000010, 11.004.19 dated 13th October 2022, Office of Divisional Commissioner, Sylhet. In terms of Memorandum No. 66, application forms filled out online (on the website http://dcsylhet.teletalk.com.bd) from permanent residents of Sylhet district subject to the below conditions for direct recruitment of manpower on a temporary basis for the following vacancies in the offices of the Deputy Commissioner, Sylhet and the offices of Upazila Nirbahi Officers under it. being called No application will be accepted except online.
Candidates who want to participate in the exam can fill out the application form on this website dcsylhet.teletalk.com.bd. Online Application Deadline 27/03/2023 AM $0,00. Application Fee Submission Start Date Last Date & Time for Online Application Submission 26/04/2023 05.00 PM. Candidates who have received the User ID within the said period can submit the examination fee through Teletalk mobile SMS within 72 (seventy-two) hours from the time of online application submission.
dcsylhet.teletalk.com.bd Apply – Sylhet DC Office Job Circular 2023
Candidates who have cleared the written test must submit 1 set of attested photocopies of all certificates/no-objection/documents in original at the time of oral examination. LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED/SUBMITTED:
- (a) All certificates/certificates/no objections.
- (b) Citizenship certificate issued by Ward Councilor/Municipal Mayor/Chairman of Union Parishad of City Corporation as a permanent resident of Sylhet District.
- (c) National Identity Card/Birth Registration Certificate.
- (d) Character certificate issued by a gazetted officer of the first class
- (e) No objection letter issued by the appropriate authority in case of job candidates.
- (f) Freedom fighter certificate issued by the Ministry of Freedom Fighters as per the latest policy of the government in the case of freedom fighter quota applicants (son-daughter of heroic freedom fighter and martyred heroic freedom fighter and son-daughter of heroic freedom fighter/martyred heroic freedom fighter) candidates.
- (g) Certificate issued by Ward Councilor of City Corporation/Municipal Mayor/Chairman of Union Parishad stating the relationship with the applicant if the applicant is son-daughter of Hero Freedom Fighter/Martyr Freedom Fighter and Son-Daughter of Hero Freedom Fighter/Martyr Hero Freedom Fighter
- (h) Certificate issued by the appropriate authority in case of other quota candidates
Candidates shortlisted for recruitment will be required to carry out candidate characterization, prior to final placement.