dcjamalpur.teletalk.com.bd Apply – Jamalpur DC Office Job Circular 2023. 22/01/2023 of Field Administration-1 of the Ministry of Lands. To fill up the following vacant posts in District, Upazila, and Union Land Offices under Jamalpur District as per the instructions of the memorandum dated 2015 through recruitment on a full temporary basis as per National Pay Scale 2015 from the permanent residents of Jamalpur District in the following terms and conditions online (http://dcjamalpur.teletalk.com. bd) Applications are being invited. The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh by birth and a permanent resident of the Jamalpur district. The age of the candidate must be between 18 to 30 years as of 02/04/2023 AD and 32 years in the case of the son/daughter of brave freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters, son’s daughter’s son’s daughter, and physically challenged candidates.
The notification will be published on the website of the District Commissioner Jamalpur: www.jamalpur.gov.bd apart from the newspaper. Notifications along with other related schedules will be circulated from time to time. The decision of the appointing authority in any matter related to online application and recruitment tests shall be final.
Candidates can visit this website http://dcjamalpur.teletalk.com.bd and fill out the application form. Online application form filling and application fee submission start from 02 April 2023 at 10 am Last date for online application form filling and application fee submission is 02 May 2023 AD. 05 pm. You can submit the exam fee through Teletalk pre-paid mobile SMS within the next 72 (seventy-two) hours from the time of online application submission. No direct/postal applications will be entertained. All applications sent directly or by post will be considered void.
Apply Link: http://dcjamalpur.teletalk.com.bd
dcjamalpur.teletalk.com.bd Apply – Jamalpur DC Office Job Circular 2023
All communication related to the examination will be done on the mobile phone given by the candidate in the online application form, so the said number should be kept active all the time. Reading the SMS and following the instructions received immediately is prohibited. The receipt of admit card will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course through http://jamalpur,teletalk.com.bd or the District Commissioner’s office Jamalpur website www.jamalpur.gov.bd and SMS on the candidate’s mobile phone.
Candidates who have passed the written test must submit all the certificates/no objection certificates in original and 1 photocopy attested by a first-class gazetted officer at the time of oral examination. The list of documents to be submitted/submitted is as follows:
- a) All certificates of educational qualification.
b) Citizenship certificate issued by the Mayor/Chairman of Union Parishad of the concerned municipality as a permanent resident of Jamalpur district.
- c) National Identity Card / Online Birth Certificate.
- d) No objection letter issued by the appropriate authority in case of job candidates.
- e) Freedom fighter certificate issued by the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs as per the latest policy of the government in the case of candidates applying for Freedom Fighter Quota (Son-Daughter of Hero Freedom Fighter and Shaheed Hero Freedom Fighter and Son-Daughter of Hero Freedom Fighter/Shaheed Hero Freedom Fighter Son-Daughter).
- f) If the applicant is the son-daughter of a heroic freedom fighter and a martyred heroic freedom fighter and the son-daughter of the son-daughter of a heroic freedom fighter/martyr heroic freedom fighter, the certificate is given by the chairman of the concerned Union Parishad or the mayor of the municipality stating the relationship of the concerned heroic freedom fighter with the applicant.
- g) Attestation/certificate issued by the appropriate authority in case of candidates in other quotas
- h) Character certificate issued by a gazetted officer of the first class.
- i) Freshly taken 03 (three) copies of passport-size color photographs.
If any information provided or documents submitted by the candidate is proven to be fake, false, or false or if he/she adopts fake or fraudulent practices in the examination/ if he/she is appointed to the job by concealing any information or providing wrong information, legal action will be taken against him/her including canceling the candidature/appointment order of the concerned candidate. Candidates shortlisted for recruitment will be required to carry out candidate characterization, before final recruitment.
If a candidate is not a citizen of Bangladesh or has been convicted by a criminal court on charges of moral turpitude or has been dismissed from the service of any government or autonomous institution or local authority, he will not be considered eligible to apply. The authority reserves the right to reduce/increase the number of recruitment posts and suspend/reschedule/cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
Since the information filled in the online application form will be used in all the subsequent activities, the candidate will be sure about the correctness of all the information filled in before submitting the online application form. Candidates should keep a color print copy of the online filled applicant copy as a reference for any exam-related need.