Established in 1969, Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC is the largest private bank in Sri Lanka and the only Sri Lankan Bank among the Top 1000 Banks of the world for the ninth successive year with unparalleled growth and achievements in its operation in Bangladesh since 2003. The Bank is endowed with the highest credit rating “AAA” by CRISL in Bangladesh for 12 consecutive years.
Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC Circular 2023 – combank.lk
Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC TRAINEE EXECUTIVE Circular 2023
Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC with a view to meet future expansion requirements is looking for young, dynamic individuals to enroll in the Entry level training Scheme of the Bank. Upon successful completion of “on the job training period,” the Trainee Executives will be absorbed into the Permanent Cadre.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00).
- Post-graduation qualification will be treated as an added advantage.
- Age at most 30 years.
- Good command of English both oral and in writing.
- Conversant in MS Office applications.
- Should be prepared to work in any part of the country.
Engagement Pattern and Allowances
- Engagement Pattern:
- Full Time
- Training Period: 18 Months
- Allowances: The Trainee Executives will be entitled to receive a Gross Training Allowance of Tk. 28,000/- per month during the training period. Upon successful completion of the Training, the Trainee may be absorbed into the Permanent Cadre at the grade of an Officer and will be entitled to a regular salary along with other admissible benefits as per the Policy of the Bank.
If you meet the above criteria and feel prepared to take up the challenge. please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with a recent passport-size photograph & details of two unrelated referees to [email protected] no later than March 15, 2023, or apply through BDJOBS.COM. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the Written Test/ Selection interview.
The Bank has an accelerated scheme of Early Absorption of Trainees to the permanent cadre based on merit, performance standards, and visible attributes contributing to the core functions and objectives of the position. “Canvassing in any form will be considered as a disqualification”
Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC COMMERCIAL BANK