Integrated 5 Bank Recruitment Exam Schedule 2023. Notification regarding preliminary and written examination schedule and examination center for candidates for recruitment of 16 vacant posts of ‘Assistant Programmer’ (9th grade) (Job ID- 10164) based on 2020 in 05 Banks/Financial Institutions under Bankers Selection Committee Secretariat. 2020-based ‘Assistant Programmer’ (Grade 9) in 05 Banks/Financial Institutions under the supervision of the Bankers Selection Committee Secretariat (Job ID- 10164) for the direct recruitment of 16 vacant posts of this secretariat on the basis of employment circular no. A preliminary examination of 1-hour duration of 100 marks (Exam pattern-MCQ) and a written examination of 02 hours duration of 200 marks will be conducted as per the following schedule in one session.
Combined 5 Bank Exam Date and Admit Card 2023
2. No candidate can participate in the examination without admit card.
3. Candidates must arrive at the examination center at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination to enter the center and complete the checking process in a queue following social distancing. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center after the commencement of the examination. In this case, late attendance will not be accepted under any pretext.
4. Entry into the examination center with any paper, book, wallet, mobile phone, calculator, electronic card (smart card, debit card, credit card, or any other similar card), digital/smartwatch, or any other electronic device other than admit card (01 copy) can’t be done The examination will be canceled if any of the above is found during the examination or any attempt is made to resort to unfair means. Any draft or Nothing can be written.
5. Candidates should keep both ears visible during the examination.
6. Examination centers cannot be entered without wearing a mask and hygiene rules related to Covid-19 must be followed.