Bangladesh Water Development Board Data Entry Operator Practical Results and Viva 2023.Bangladesh Water Development Board (bwdb) Data Entry Operator Post Practical Test Result Publish. Based on the written and practical examination conducted as per the recruitment circular published on 07-01-2020 AD for the direct recruitment of data entry operator for the post of Bangladesh Water Development Board, the oral examination of the candidates having the roll number mentioned below as per the following date and schedule Room No-706, Level-7, will be held at Pani Bhavan, 72 Green Road, Dhaka.
BWDB Data Entry Operator Practical Results and Viva Date 2023
Candidates having the roll number mentioned above are requested to attend the oral examination at the scheduled place, date, and time. The admit card issued for the written test must be carried and produced during the oral test. Note that no separate admit card will be issued for the oral examination.
Candidates must bring original copies of all certificates of educational qualifications mentioned in the recruitment circular and marks of experience/qualifications other than those mentioned in the application and must be produced at the time of oral examination. Besides, the original copies of the below-mentioned documents should be submitted: 01 sets of attested copies should be submitted:
- All educational qualification certificates and mark sheets including SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent.
- 02 copies of passport-size color photographs taken recently.
- Nationality/Citizenship Certificate issued by the concerned Union Parishad Chairman/Municipal Mayor/Ward Commissioner/Councilor of the City Corporation in support of the permanent address mentioned in the job application form, own district, and nationality.
- Character Certificate issued by First Class Gazetted Officer/First Class Officer of Bangladesh Water Development Board.
- Equivalency Certificate issued by University Grants Commission in respect of degrees obtained from foreign educational institutions.
- Ministry of Liberation War Affairs Memorandum No. 48.00.0000.002.99.004.18.19 in case of freedom fighter quota candidates; Date: 31 August, As per circular 2023 AD, proper certificate of freedom fighter, appropriate proof to prove the age of freedom fighter (National Identity Card/Birth Certificate/S, S, C Certificate/Certificate of Union Parishad, Municipality or City Corporation).
Certificate issued by the concerned authority in case of Physically Handicapped, Orphanage resident, and Ansar VDP Quota candidates.
- No objection letter bearing official seal, signature, and date of the appointing authority in case of candidates working in other institutions.
- In the case of departmental candidates above documents along with permission taken before applying.
Candidate’s National Identity Card (NID).
- Computer training certificate from any institution.
Failing to produce original copies and attested copies of said documents during oral examination, he/she will be considered ineligible for appointment.
- No travel allowance/per diem or any other financial benefit will be provided for appearing in the oral examination.