Final recruitment and posting order 2023 for the post of Wayman. Recruitment and posting order for the post of “Wayman” of Bangladesh Railway. Joined: 24 December 2023 Recruitment and posting order of 1767 candidates of 4th grade of Bangladesh Railway for the ‘Woman’ revenue sector post. As per the letter dated 28-10-2023 of the ‘Departmental Selection and Promotion Committee’ of Bangladesh Railways, the following 1767 candidates have been appointed in Grade 19 of the National Pay Scale, 2015 (Pay Scale 8500-20570/-) to the post of ‘Woman’ revenue category temporarily subject to the following conditions. Provided that self is appointed for posting to the post mentioned next to his name.
BR Wayman Appointment Letter and Posting Order 2023 pdf download
Wayman Joining Conditions:
1. At the time of joining the service, the candidate has to collect and submit the health certificate from the office of the Divisional Medical Officer, Bangladesh Railway, Dhaka/Rajshahi/CRB, Chittagong, or from the Civil Surgeon.
2. If any candidate is found unfit for the medical examination, the appointment will be canceled without assigning any reason.
3. The appointment will be considered temporary until police verification of the candidate’s character and previous activities is received.
4. If any candidate is found unsuitable in the police verification, the recruitment will be canceled without assigning any reason.
5. If the certificates/documents submitted by any candidate are proven to be false/defective in the future, legal action will be taken against him including cancellation of the appointment letter.
6. If a candidate is married or committed to marrying a foreign national, the appointment letter will be considered invalid. A non-judicial stamp bond of Rs.300/- (Three Hundred) shall be executed and submitted in this regard before joining the service at the prescribed time.
7. The first 02 (two) years after joining the service will be considered an apprenticeship period. If any candidate is considered unfit to be retained in the service during the apprenticeship, the candidate may be dismissed without assigning any reason or the period of apprenticeship may be extended.
8. No Apprentice shall be made permanent in any particular post unless he has completed the departmental training and passed the examination prescribed by the Authority.
9. Due to this appointment letter, no claim can be made for permanent employment. Candidate may be dismissed/removed from employment at any time without assigning any reason on 15 (fifteen) days’ notice.
10. In case of voluntary resignation of any candidate, at least 30 (thirty) days prior notice shall be given to the authority in writing. In this case, an amount equal to his last drawn 1 (one) month basic salary should be deposited in the government treasury.
11. In cases not clearly stated in this appointment letter, the appointment shall be governed by the prevailing laws, orders, rules, and regulations prescribed by the Government and promulgated from time to time.
12. If any discrepancy is proved about the permanent address of a candidate in the future, the appointment will be considered canceled.
13. At the time of joining the job, the candidate has to submit an attested photocopy of the original exam admit card, application copy, photocopy of candidate’s national identity card, photocopy of citizenship certificate, photocopy of educational certificate, color photograph passport size 02 copy and 01 set of photocopy of quota certificate.
14. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate at the time of joining the service.
15. If the candidate agrees to accept this appointment in the light of the above conditions, the candidate will submit the joining letter to the General Manager (East), Bangladesh Railway, CRB, Chittagong, and General Manager (West), Bangladesh Railway, Rajshahi as per column 05 during office hours on 24-12-2023.
16. If a candidate fails to join the service within the time specified in the appointment letter, his appointment letter will be considered canceled.
17. You can join the self-appointed workplace by downloading the recruitment letter from the website of Bangladesh Railway (www.railway.gov.bd).
18. This appointment order was issued with the approval of the appropriate authorities.