Bmet driving with auto mechanics 9th batch admission notice 2023 result. 9th batch admission notification of the ‘Driving with Automechanics’ course conducted by the Bureau of Manpower Employment and Training (BMET) under the scheme titled ‘Providing Driving Training for Employment abroad’. The last date for submission of the application form: is 19/09/2023.
In order to meet the needs of educated and skilled professional drivers at home and abroad, under the project titled “Providing driving training for employment Abroad” implemented by the Bureau of Manpower Employment and Training (BMET) under the Ministry of Expatriate Welfare and Foreign Employment, Khulna Women Technical Training Center October-December/ In 2023 session 9th batch 03 months driving with auto mechanics course will be provided at full government cost. Applications are being invited in the prescribed form of the center for the purpose of admitting trainees to the said driving training.
BMET Driving with Auto Mechanics Admission Notice 2023
The following documents must be submitted along with the application form:
- (a) Photocopy of Educational Qualification Certificate and National Identity Card (NID).
- (b) 02 copies of passport size and 02 copies of stamp size colored photographs.
Candidates who have passed must submit the original copy of the health qualification and good eyesight certificate issued by the registered doctor.
2. Those who have previously taken driving training from any TTC/any institution, who have any type of driving license, are understudy trainees, and color blind need not apply.
3. Preference will be given to the poor, women, children of freedom fighter families, backward especially tribals, minority groups, and men and women willing to return abroad and work abroad.
4. After admission registration is required at the DEMO office.
100/- (travel and tiffin allowance), learner and license fees will be paid on the basis of 80% attendance to the trainees who pass the BRTA examination.
Authority reserves the right to modify or cancel this notification in whole/part.
If needed: 01719-505418/01913-657947/01963-259726/01689-846194
- The principal
- Khulna Women Technical Training Centre
- Teligati, P. Quett, Khulna-9203.