Bangladesh Applied Nutrition Research and Training Institute (BARTAN) Revised Oral Exam Schedule Released. Bartan Revised Oral Examination Notice. The oral examination of the candidates who have cleared the written examination conducted by the Bangladesh Applied Nutrition Research and Training Institute will be conducted at Bartan Project Office, Sech Bhawan, Manik Mia Avenue, Dhaka on the date mentioned in the table.
BIRTAN reformed Viva schedule 2023
To be done by the candidates participating in the oral examination:
01. Candidates employed in Govt/Semi-Government and Autonomous Organizations shall apply subject to the permission of the appropriate authority and submit a no-objection letter at the time of oral examination. No advance copy will be accepted in this case.
02. Admit and applicant copy (color) and 02 copies of passport size photograph should be brought.
03. Verification of Eligibility of Candidates: 01 (one) attested photocopy of each of the following documents (Serial No. A to Z) must be submitted along with the original copies at the time of oral examination.
- A. Certificates of all educational qualifications of the candidate (including experience certificates where applicable).
- b. Citizenship certificate issued by the Chairman of the Union Parishad/Mayor Councilor that the candidate is a permanent resident of the City Corporation/Union/Municipality/Ward.
- c.Certificate issued by appropriate authority in support of quota claim other than women quota.
- d. Character certificate issued by a gazetted officer of the first class.
- e. Attested photocopy of National Identity Card (NID) / Birth Certificate
- f. Copies of the online filled application form (Applicants Copy) and (Admit Card)
- g. If the applicant is the son-daughter of a freedom fighter/martyr or the daughter of a son-daughter of a freedom fighter/martyr, the freedom fighter certificate and the certificate is given by the concerned Union Parishad Chairman/Municipality Mayor/Citicorporation Ward Councilor mentioning the relationship with the applicant.
- h. Physically Handicapped, Orphans, Minorities, and Ansar and Village Defense Members Candidates are required to submit attested copies of certificates issued by the above authority as per the latest Government policy.
If any information provided or documents submitted by the candidate is proven to be fake, false, or fraudulent or if any fake or fraudulent use is made in the examination, the candidature of the concerned candidate will be canceled and legal action will be taken against him. The candidature of any candidate who has passed the examination will be deemed to be canceled if wrong information/fake documents are produced.