bhb.gov.bd Apply bhb Job Circular Applications are invited from genuine Bangladeshi citizens to fill the following vacant posts temporarily at Cloth Processing Center (CPC) Madhvadi, Narsingdi Self Earning Center under the control of Bangladesh Textile Board. The applications of the applicants for the said posts will be upheld as per the recruitment circular published in Bangladesh Textile Board last 07.01.2019 in ‘Dainik Itifaq’ and 09.01.2019 in ‘Bangladesh Pratidin’ newspaper. They need not reapply for the post.
bhb.gov.bd Apply | bhb Job Circular 2023
1. Bangladesh Textile Board dated 07.01.2019. As per the recruitment circular published in ‘Dainik Itifak’ and ‘Bangladesh Pratidin’ newspapers on 09.01.2019. The applications of the applicants will be maintained. They need not reapply for the post.
02. Candidates have to apply in the job application form prescribed by Govt. The application form can be collected from the Bangladesh Handloom Board website www.bhb.gov.bd. Attested photocopies of the documents mentioned in Serial No. 07 along with the application form Must be submitted. 03 (three) copies of a recent passport-size color photograph of the candidate are to be attached to the application form will be The application form must be filled out manually by the candidate.
03. The application should reach the Chairman, Bangladesh Textile Board, BTMC Bhawan (5th Floor), 7-9 Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215 during office hours by registered post/direct. 600 (six hundred) rupees in case of 01 posts and 200 (two hundred) rupees in case of 02 posts should be attached with the application form for the examination fee.
The name of the post and the candidate’s home district should be mentioned on the envelope of the application form.
04. (a) The age limit of the applicant for the post of ‘Assistant General Manager’ should be below 40 years as of 02.04.2023.
- (b) Age limit of an applicant for the post of ‘Boiler Attendant’ should be below 30 years as of 02.04.2023 AD. However, the maximum age limit for all candidates is 32 years in the case of sons and daughters of freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters and physically challenged candidates. An affidavit in respect of age is not admissible.
- (c) Besides, according to memorandum number 05.00.0000.140.11.017.20-149 dated September 22, 2022 of the Ministry of Public Administration, even if the age of the job candidates is within the maximum age limit on March 25, 2020, the candidates will have the opportunity to apply.
05. Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government, and Autonomous Organizations must apply with permission from the appropriate authority. Candidates must submit the original copy of the objection clearance issued by the concerned appointing authority at the time of oral examination.
06. Incomplete, defective applications received after the due date will be treated as outright rejection without assigning any reason.
07. Candidates who have passed the written and practical (applicable) examinations are required to produce the originals of the following documents and attested copies of the relevant certificates while appearing for the oral examination:
- (a) all certificates of educational qualification;
- (b) national identity card;
- (c) Citizenship certificate issued by the concerned Union Parishad Chairman/City Corporation Ward Councillor/Municipal Mayor;
- (d) character certificate issued by a gazetted officer of the first class;
- (e) Experience certificate and other certificates/certificates as applicable.
8. Candidates have to participate in written, practical tests (where applicable), and oral. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the examination. Bangladesh Handloom Board website for information regarding exam date, time, and venue of candidates
(www.bhb.gov.bd) will be informed through.
09. In the case of recruitment, the government’s prevailing rules, quota system, and any subsequent amendments in this regard will be followed.
10. The appointing authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts mentioned in this notification and amend/cancel the notification without assigning any reason and the decision of the appointing authority shall be final in all recruitment matters.