Bangladesh Textile Board Job Exam Schedule Released. The examination schedule for various posts under the Weaving Board has been published. The exam will be held on 02 June 2023 as per schedule. The exam admits card is already downloaded. The exam will be held in different centers of Dhaka city. Message delivery to eligible candidates has already started. You can download admit card from your provided message.
Admit Card: http://bhb.teletalk.com.bd
BHB Admit Card 2023 – bhb.teletalk.com.bd
Notice of written examination for the post of ‘Field Supervisor’ for the purpose of filling up a total of 28 permanent vacancies of 13th grade under the revenue sector of Bangladesh Textile Board through Teletalk Bangladesh Limited as per memorandum dated 30.03.2023 and applications received manually other than online as per memorandum dated 04.07.2019. According to the recruitment circular issued on the contrary, the written examination of the candidates for the post of ‘Field Supervisor’ will be held at various centers of Dhaka at the time mentioned below.
Candidates who have applied online can download the admit card for appearing in the written test from the Teletalk website (http://bhb.teletalk.com.bd/bhb new / admit card/). In favor of the candidates who have applied manually other than online, the admit card of the written examination has been sent by post to the address mentioned in their application; Moreover, the manually applied candidates can also collect the admit card from the administration department of the head office of Bangladesh Textile Board during the office hours by showing the passport size photograph. Candidates are requested to attend the examination center on time as per the instructions of the admit card issued in their favor.
1. You must wear a face mask and maintain the government’s health and hygiene guidelines.
2. Candidates must bring the Admit Card and show it to the invigilator(s) on duty.
3. Bringing Mobile Phone or Calculator or any electronic device including an electronic watch is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
4. Please bring only black ballpoint pens. Use of pencil is not allowed.
5. Candidates should reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
6. Photo contained on this admit card will be verified with the original application form submitted.
7. Authority reserves all rights to take any kind of punitive measures against any candidate who adopts unfair means or misbehaves in the examination hall.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the examinations.
9. This admit card will be considered as admit card for the Written/Viva-Voce examination.