Bangladesh Economic Zone Authority (BEZA) Assistant Manager Admit Card Release. Post Name: Assistant Manager. Exam Date: 13-05-2023. Admit Card Download Link: http://beza.teletalk.com.bd. Bangladesh Economic Zone Authority recruitment exam will be held on May 13 from 10 am to 11 am in various centers in Dhaka city. The examination for the post of Assistant Manager under the Bangladesh Economic Zone Authority will be held on May 13, 2023, from 10 am to 11 am for one hour in Dhaka city. The exam is likely to be held in mcq format. So you should solve the previous year’s questions in the job solution center or more.
BEZA Admit Card 2023 – beza.teletalk.com.bd
BEZA Admit Card: http://beza.teletalk.com.bd/admitcard/
General Instructions Regarding BEZA Examination:
1. Candidates must bring the Admit Card and show it to the invigilator(s) on duty.
2. Bringing Mobile Phone or Calculator or any electronic device including Digital Watch is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
3. Candidates should bring only Black Ballpoint Pens. Use of Pencil is PROHIBITTED.
4. Candidates must reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
5. Photographs contained on this admit card will be verified with the original application form submitted.
6. Authority reserves all rights to take any kind of punitive measure against any candidate who adopts unfair means or misbehaves in the examination hall.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the examination.
8. This admit card will be considered as admit card for MCQ/Written/Viva-Voce examination (if applicable).
9. Information regarding the written exam and viva-voce will be informed to the eligible candidates through SMS. You may also know the information from the website (www.beza.gov.bd) of the Bangladesh Economic Zones Authority.
10. It is required to wear a mask while staying in the examination center and maintain social distancing for health safety.