Bangladesh-China Power Company Limited Recruitment Circular 2023. Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) Limited (a joint venture company of Northwest Power Generation Company Limited and CMC, China) is inviting applications from genuine Bangladeshi citizens for contract-based recruitment to the following positions as per the prevailing salary and allowances of the company. House rent allowance, medical allowance, power plant allowance, travel allowance, and other benefits will be available as per the prevailing company policy.
BCPCL job Apply | Bcpcl job circular 2023 pdf
1. Candidates employed in Govt/Semi-Govt/Autonomous Institutions should apply through appropriate authority.
2. The following documents must be attested and attached with the application form and complete resume:
- (a) Attested copy of the original certificate of educational qualification;
- (b) Experience Certificate (name and phone number of the officer issuing the experience certificate should be clearly mentioned);
- (c) 03 (three) copies of recent passport-size photographs;
- (d) Copy of National Identity Card;
- (e) Citizenship certificate issued by the concerned Union Parishad Chairman or Ward Commissioner of Municipal/City Corporation against permanent address;
- (f) A (refundable) payment of Taka 300/- (three hundred) (in case of Serial No. 01) and Taka 200/- (two hundred) (in case of Serial No. 02) in favor of Bangladesh-China Power Company (Pvt.) Limited- order
3. All the information to be mentioned by the candidate in the application form:
- (a) Name:
- (b) Father’s Name:
- (c) Mother’s Name:
- (d) Date of Birth:
- (e) Age as of 13/05/2013:
- (f) Educational Qualification:
- (g) Experience in related work:
- (h) Present address:
- (j) Permanent address:
- (j) Religion:
- (k) Nationality:
- (l) National Identity Card No
- (d) Marital status:
- (d) Mobile Number:
4. Applying the documents mentioned in paragraph 03 with reference to the above information directly to General Manager (Human Resource & Administration), Corporate Office, BCPCL, Unique Trade Center (5th Floor), 08 Panthpath, Kaowran Bazar, Dhaka-1215 during office hours till 04/06/2013 / To be reached by post. No application will be accepted after the prescribed date and time.
5. The name of the post should be clearly mentioned on the application envelope.
6. Incomplete application will be considered rejected.
7. Candidate has to work in Payra Thermal Power Plant.
8. The Authority reserves the right to take any decision regarding reduction/increase in the number of above posts and suspension/cancellation/recruitment of said posts.