Bangladesh Bank Assistant Manager Written Exam Seat Pattern 2023. Bangladesh Bank’s notification regarding the seat arrangement for the written examination to be held for the purpose of appointment to the post of Assistant Director. Based on recruitment circular no-18/2023 published on 30/05/2013 for the post of ‘Assistant Director’ in Bangladesh Bank, the written test of 5,626 candidates who passed the preliminary test held on 20/10/2023 will be held on 17/11/2023 It will be held on Friday from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm. The attention of the candidates is being drawn to strictly comply with the conditions mentioned in paragraphs 2-7. The center-wise seat pattern of the mentioned exam is as follows. A total of 5,626 people.
BB Assistant Manager Written Seat Plan 2023
2. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without an admit card.
3. Papers, books, mobile phones, calculators, smart watches, all types of electronic devices, credit and debit cards, credit and debit card-like devices, jewelry, bracelets, wallets/wallets, and bags are strictly prohibited in the examination center.
4. Candidates must reach the examination center at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination to complete the necessary checking activities. The main gate of the examination center will be closed at 10.00 am and no candidate will be allowed to enter the center after that.
5. Candidates are advised to enter the examination hall by matching the complete roll number of 06 digits correctly.
6. Candidates may not wear any covering over the ears during the examination, the exposed ear must be visible.
7. Candidates will not be paid any kind of TA/DA for appearing in the examination.