Barguna District Union Parishad Secretary Recruitment Circular 2023, District Commissioner’s Office, Barguna: Post Name: Union Parishad Secretary – 4 Posts. Application Deadline: 17-12-2023 Eng. Handwritten applications are being invited from the permanent residents of Barguna district under the following conditions for the appointment of people on a temporary basis for the below-mentioned vacancies of Union Parishad Secretary of Barguna district.
Barguna DC Office Union Parishad Secretary Job Circular 2023
01. Interested candidates should handly apply clearly in the prescribed job application form.
Application Form Ministry of Public Administration (www.mopa.gov.bd) website or District Commissioner, Barguna website (www.barguna.gov.bd) and Barguna District Commissioner’s office, local Can be collected from government branches.
02. Application form to Deputy Commissioner, Barguna during office hours by 14.12.2023 To be reached by official post. An application cannot be sent through a courier service. incomplete, Incorrect, unsigned, and late applications will be considered rejected.
03. 02 (two) copies of recent passport size attested (by Government Gazetted Officer Class I) The colored photograph should be affixed at the prescribed place in the application. The name of the candidate should be written in the picture.
04. Pay an order of Rupees 500/- (Five Hundred) towards the examination fee, in favor of Deputy Commissioner, Barguna To be submitted along with the application form.
05. Candidate Age: Should be between 18 to 30 years as of 17.12.2023. But freedom fighter/martyr
32 (thirty-two) in the case of sons and daughters and sons and daughters of freedom fighters and physically challenged candidates. Relaxable up to years. An affidavit is not admissible for proof of age.
06. The name of the post and the name of the quota (if any) should be mentioned on the envelope.
07. If the candidate is working in a Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous/Recognised Private Institution Apply through the authority. In this case, an advance copy will not be accepted.
08. Adequately following the relevant recruitment rules and quota/rules prescribed by the government in the matter of recruitment
09. Have to attend the written and oral examination at the place directed by the authority and in this case, no Type TA/DA will not be provided.
10. Concealing any information or failing to submit a certificate from the competent authority in favor of the information or Any lobbying will be considered as disqualification of the candidate.
11. The Authority may add/modify any conditions and reduce/increase the number of posts if necessary.
12. Finding any adverse information in police verification and health examination of the finally shortlisted candidates He will not be appointed.
13. The Authority reserves the right to change, suspend, or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason save
14. 10/- (Ten) A 9.5′ x 4.5′ size envelope with value unused postage stamp to enclose with the application
15. Candidates who have passed the written test in support of all the information mentioned in the application form before the oral test The original certificates should be submitted to the District Commissioner, Barguna.
16. Salaries and allowances will be paid as per the existing rules and regulations at the rates fixed by the government.