Ashuganj Thermal Power Plant High School Recruitment Circular 2023. New recruitment circular of Ashuganj Thermal Power Plant High School published. Ashuganj Tap Vidyut Kendra High School SSC (Vocational) Curriculum Management Scheme of Ashuganj invites applications in the prescribed form from eligible, experienced, and promising Bangladeshi citizens for teaching/demonstration (on the computer and information technology) for the following posts on a contract basis for the extended period (up to June 30, 2024). going to do
apscl Application Form | apscl High School Job Circular 2023
Ashuganj Thermal Power Plant High School Recruitment Circular Conditions:
- Age Limit: Maximum age is 35 years as of 31 October 2023.
- Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Teaching/Computer Demonstration in the Vocational Branch of the School/Technical School and college/Independent Vocational Secondary Branch in any secondary school/affiliated institution.
- Educational Qualification: 3rd division in any examination is not acceptable. A minimum of 2.50 on a CGPA 4.00 scale or a minimum of 3.00 on a CGPA 5.00 scale.
- During the (extended) duration of the ongoing project, the ‘Computer Demonstrator’ appointed on a contractual basis will receive a monthly salary only. Bonus or any other benefit (allowance/fringe benefit) will not be paid.
- This appointment shall terminate on the expiry of the project unless otherwise decided by the concerned authority.
- Interested candidates should download the prescribed form from the website of APSCL (www.apscl.gov.bd) duly filled (computer composed) Bank draft of 300 (three hundred) rupees in favor of “Ashuganj Power Station Company Ltd” from any branch of any scheduled bank. /Pay-Order, 03 (three) copies of passport-size attested photographs and attested copies of educational qualification and experience certificates, along with a 4.5-inch x 11-inch return envelope containing a postage stamp.
- Must reach ‘Manager (HRM), APSCL, Ashuganj, Brahmanbaria- 3402’ during office hours by 05/12/2023.
- Candidates for employment in any Govt/Semi Govt/Autonomous/Power Sector Organization must apply through the appropriate authority.
- Candidates will be selected through the selection test. The written and oral exam schedule will be published on the website of APSCL (www.apscl.gov.bd).
- The latest Government decisions regarding recruitment and quota will be followed. Any kind of lobbying/recommendation will be considered a disqualification of the candidate.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel any application and recruitment process and reduce or increase the number of posts without assigning any reason. The decision of the appointing authority in any matter relating to the recruitment test shall be final.