16th BJS Written Exam Result and Oral Exam Time Table 2023. 16th Bangladesh Judicial Service Exam, 2023 written exam result and oral exam schedule 16th BJS Examination, 2023 conducted for the purpose of recruitment to the entry post (Assistant Judge) of Bangladesh Judicial Service, 619 candidates with the below-mentioned roll numbers have passed the written examination. The oral examination of the passed candidates will be held at the commission secretariat as per the below-mentioned date and schedule.
16th BJS Written Result and Viva Schedule 2023
The candidate should bring the following documents during the oral examination
- (No double-sided printing/photocopying of any paper; separate pages must be used)
Color print of BJSC Form II should be taken from the Commission website www.bjsc.gov.bd. The form should be filled manually along with the original copies and one set of attested photocopies (on A4 size offset paper) of the following documents and submitted in the following order:
- 1. Color print copy of BJSC Form I filled online.
- 2. SSC/equivalent examination pass certificate and mark sheet.
- 3. HSC/equivalent examination pass certificate and mark sheet.
- 4. Bachelor of Laws/Honours/LL.M. In the case of candidates who have appeared in the examination, the date of completion of the examination is mentioned in the passing certificate.
- 5. Bachelor of Laws/Honours/LL.M. Examination pass certificate and mark sheet (with multiple parts).
- 6. In case of graduation or above degree, its certificate and mark sheet.
- 7. Graduate/Equivalent/LL.M. Certificate of Marks Obtained with percentage change issued by the Head of the concerned educational institution (Sample copy of the certificate is available on the website of the Commission) if the results of the examination are published in the grading system.
- 8. Character certificate issued by a first class gazetted officer.
- 9. Citizenship/Nationality Certificate issued by the local government body (Union Parishad, Municipality, or City Corporation) in support of the permanent address mentioned in the application form.
- 10. National Identity Card/Passport.
- 11. Removal order/resignation letter/clearance letter of no objection (as applicable).
- 12. Address Form (Address Form) is downloaded from the Commission’s website and the form is filled.
Police Verification Form (Police Verification Form) downloaded from Commission website www.bjsc.gov.bd and filled form (four) along with an attested photocopy of character certificate issued by the Head of the last educational institution (four) submitted on the day of respective oral examination. will give
In addition, if any other document is separately directed to be brought by the Commission later, that document. No candidate will be allowed to attend the oral examination without admit card. If the previously downloaded admit card is lost or damaged, a printout of the admit card can be taken by logging into the BJS Online Registration System.
Attend the Commission Secretariat at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the oral examination i.e. 9.00 am/1.30 pm (as the case may be) and in this case no TA/DA will be provided to the candidate.
If, due to unavoidable reasons, it is not possible for the Commission to conduct the oral examination on any date in whole or in part as per the schedule mentioned above, the date and time of the oral examination of the said date will be announced on the notice board of the Commission Secretariat and on the website www.bjsc.gov.bd. This will be published.
The right to amend/change/extend the published notification for any reason.